Saturday 10 November 2012

I Want to make it formal but my formal is everywhere now :P




Finally BBF CUTIE BOX 2012 October is done with bring my self back.....actually cutie box that i creat at last month is not get the target personally for my self-  to be something simple...and formal.
what can i say now  i will bring back tradition in bbf like before.
 last month oct ..i got many unexpected result for last minute.customs problem- this is my second time happen to me.and all my supplier also got same problem like this-some other pcs stuff that i must put in cutie box for last month is damaged ~ couple pcs scrub(soap&glory) also got problem about the condition - we will let you know before we do a shipping tq for your feedback .
(BBF CUTIE BOX SUBSCRIBERS OCT 2012)
 I'm really sorry if i can't give the best that you guys expected -i hope u guys got info from us about this month offer -if you still not get the info pm to us in our BBF beauty box fanpage
- what i feel now just keep try to make sure im not sleep@dream anymore -
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL OF YOU


No comments: