Thursday 27 September 2012

gift from my mentor....~


      Today i spend a couple hour with my mentor :)yahoooo....................................................topic? 
all about beauty i really love and have passion also addict with this line!!! 
how about you guys? i hope u also feel like i'm feel!
shock and feel happy i receive a great stuff from my mentor & some of product that i receive all about natural stuff...(BACK2NATURE )



                                                     MY NEW collection BEAUTY HAUL :-
                1. BRONZE METALIKA metalika- i cant wait to used this :).     
2.HILLY PURSE PARIS WAH.....NEVER USE WALLET NOW I GOT ALREADY!
3.3 RANGE PRODUCT FROM BODY SHOP .
4.HERBORIST,HYDRATING LOTION.
5.MAGIC SKIN PRIMER FROM HOPE GIRL.

  ...my mom still outstation bored!!! baliklah mak ;( bosan ni kesian daddy sorang2 kat rumah sobs2_)
Dah lama tak keluar shopping i hope next week can go shopping together with my mom.....!

No comments: